Saturday, June 04, 2005

The rich and poor

bleh...nothing to write recently....I guess I share about the rich and poor story.


Few months ago, I attended a preview of investor course. It was a very interesting course. I learn a lot of thing about the benefit of becoming an investor. It taught me how people fail to become a rich man. People hardly can save over 50% of their salary, some of them even spend all their money.

if you are able to save at least 25% of your salary( I prefer 50%), and use those money to grow more money, in another 10 years you can support yourself even without working!

I remember he taught me, in this business world there are 4 types of people. Two of them fall into poor catagory, two of them are rich.

The employee, and ...*ahem ( I forgot what is it) -_- are always poor. Why? because as someone's employee, your profit are depend on other people. The employer employ you to help him to earn more money. <--rich people get richer %&$#@!!

Business man and investor are the people that are rich. (apply only to sucessful ones).

my friend's uncle running his own business with a monthly net profit about 50K into his pocket. Another friend's uncle who worked as an executive years ago only earn 6K, he quited and start his own business, now he can earn twice or triple.

Investors are the people who use money to grow money. That is soo simple! No need to work!! I want to be investor also! The preview course taught me hor, got few types of investor, I'm only interested in share market and property lor.

Share market is abit high risk, even you are experience, you still cannot win all the time. Yesterday KLSE share up! Lion Corp Share up 20%!! Damn! RM10 become RM12, RM100 become RM120. RM1000 become RM1200!! if I put 1K earn 200 already very nice lor!

Property investment is quite safe. The problem is not many people got 100K. The best is to get a job, use money to grow money in share market first.Once you got enough money to buy a house, you are basically on track. Watch your money start rolling in from rental, sale n purchase.

Friend's uncle earn 100K in 5 days by purchasing a house. <--100K in 5 days, no need to work liao lor -_-

btw, DO NOT invest ur money on cars first. Car's value depreciate every year. Spend your money on an old car or kancil or something cheap if you really need a car. :)

Anyway the real course will start in another 2 weeks, I cant wait to attend it. Must be alot of things to learn. $$

1 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home