Thursday, July 07, 2005

Huh?!!

hmm... ok ..I gone tru the planet thing I got from chun eng's blog. Oh well this is my result.....same as Chun Eng's ............cehh!! -_-





You Are From Saturn



You're steady, organizes, and determined to achieve your dreams.
You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).
You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible.
Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun!
Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of.


5 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Eng said...

I wonder...how come you have no problem displaying the table and picture...
while my blog will go 'lost' when I include them in....
hhhhhhmmmmm......?????!!!!!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

err...I copy the whole HTML code it provide me and place it together the messege I want to post loh. Copy & paste only mah

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Eng said...

that's what I did too
but problems still occuring....until I have to edit the HTML myself

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger BillyTong said...

err...not sure whats ur problem....may be ur blog template not compatible gua..

for my one..this is wat I do..


"my messege here"...then follow by spacing a few lines....



HTML code down here



this is wat I do lor

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home