Saturday, March 18, 2006

Petaling Street Part 1 - 3 Star!3 Star! 5 Star! 5 Star!

Recently I have been having my lunch in Petaling street.

There is one unlucky day. I encounter something like this....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
DVD Seller A: Hello, Handsome, 5 star!

DVD seller B: Hello, Lengchai, 3 star!

DVD seller C: hello, Boss 3 star selling 10 bucks only.

DVD seller D: Hello, want any 5 star movie?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I mean if I am a tourist, what do u think the first image/impression created in my mind? Petaling street a 3/5 star movie selling heaven?

If u are a DVD seller u should ask the customer what movie they want....not promoting the X movie that most people do not want it.

6 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Eng said...

It's maybe because of your hamsap looks that the DVD sellers approached you that way.

I've never encountered such problem when I'm at Petaling Street. They only offered some of the latest movies.

Hehehe

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

HAHAHAHA! I thought suddenly the dvds also have ratings like hotels...

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger JonX said...

What a term they use nowadays, instead of X thay use *(Star). Ha ha ha.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Haha, I think customers also malu t buy in public like that ler

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger ashes said...

ahhah..seriously i wanted to say what Eng said..:P
maybe u just hav this notty boy look la billy..hahah

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Don'z said...

ermm... maybe.. u look a bit horny that day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home