Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fix my notebook myself.

Last Monday, I accicentally damaged my notebook during working, one side of the LCD screen panel *crack....it open up. The turning part the sit between the LCD screen panel and the maincase. Ask any of ur frens who got Twinhead notebook, they will tell u what I mean.

Twinhead notebook sucks! SCREW YOU! Twinhead!

At first I tot I cant fix it, thinking to bring it to technician. Since the notebook can startup normally, so i can do my work and leave it to weekend. I plan to bring it to Twinhead notebook service center at 3rd floor lowyat to repair this Saturday. (which is today)

Today was planing to go to lowyat, prepare myself.....take out my notebook and examine to see anything else to fix ....so later can ask technician to fix for me as well. But suddenly something popup in my mind. "Hey! why dont I try to fix it myself first? See whether I can fix it or not." Then I go search for screwdrive. Shit, last time i simply put my screwdriver everywhere after fixing my desktop PC, now cannot find it

Search for a while, got my screwdriver.....now have to figure out how to disemble the whole thing. I got more than 5 years experience in disembling Desktop...but no experience in notebook. Open the thing....fix it ...agak agak lah....I dont care...just try lor! infact I need my brother and my mom to help me hold the notebook for me. 6 hands to fix the notebook. ......After a while I fix my notebook! YAY! NO NEED TO GO TO LOWYAT anymore! Screw you! lowyat technician, u aint gonna have my money!

After that, I purposely open the memory part to see how to install memory. *seriously i have NO EXPERIECE in notebook!....open it up....mess arround with it...hmmm.....ohhhh ...like that ar! ok next time if upgrade memory will know how to upgrade myself <----malu lah can assemble desktop PC but dont know about notebook.