Wednesday, August 17, 2005

D3@dLine!

Many programmer in this world hate deadlines but we have to meet it and take our responsibility. T_T

Monday I planning to finallize my last module. At the time I tot I was late already the deadline was lastweek. Just because my senior want to have a clean nice gantt cart. So he put unrealitic development timeline. 1 day to finish 1 module?(I got a few)crazy is it!? but nvm I take it as a challenge!No big deal! After all i had done this coding b4, it is just repeating module only with extra fields and function. Copy & paste lah aiseh! But I was already late by a week. eeee lucky he didn't screw me. >_>. My guess is because the whole team is also a bit late gua & may be also becoz he put unrealistic timeline. HAHA.

but then...guess what happen next? The project leader forgot to include my largest part. i told him Monday something is missing. he include it and add another ~10 days, which means my deadline is next week. HAHA. Now I am better start my next module earlier which is originally to be start by this week(since the update). hehehe.

5 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

haha, project management always tak accurate one. You see our FYP gantt chart also know liao, is all tipu one

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Eng said...

lol...I think all of us also tipu for fyp lar

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

But still u have to follow the D3@dline mah. After all final D3@dline cannot change wan. I dont like last minute work, it is against myself. Last time FYP also got last 2 weeks goyang kaki.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Eng said...

I should consider myself lucky my current job has no dateline

but my boss will everyone be asking...

"How is it?""
"When can finish?"
"How's your thing?"
"What you working on?"

his standard lines that I can already memorise....LOL

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

sometime.....many unexpected things can easily happen if a person handle multiple projects..haha! Gantt Chart...it make me think back of my college life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home