Friday, August 05, 2005

Doggy Story

Well, I gonna talk about my doggy here. hehehe. Recently a lot thing happen to him.

I have a 1 year old Shih-Tzu boy boy. He born on July 28th 1 year ago. Infact I forgot to buy him any birthday gift. Ooops!



Screw you, master!
Don't simply post my picture in your blog!


Ever wonder a dog that understand simple ENGLISH!? o_O Huh??!!!

Last Tuesday 2-8-2005, he was barking at the celling because there was mice run arround upthere generation "*Krong Krong Krong" sound. (<--I wonder is he a dog or a cat, barking at rats >_>). At that time, my brother was doing his assignment. After barking for a while NON-STOP. My doggy finally irritates my brother. YAY! :P He feel so frustated, He said to my dog who was at behind of my house ....."Dont Bark Lah!".

The moment my bro said that, my doggy keep quiet immediately. Well nothing special is it? No it is not! We didn't teach him this command "Dont bark lah" and my bro didn't shout "DONT BARK LAH!" He just said it in a normal tone only. By right my shih-tzu do not understand this command at all since we didn't train him to understand "Dont bark lah"

I was laughing at that moment. hehehe. ok fine. it may be just a coincident, he may be stop barking just right after my bro say "Dont bark lah".......ok hmmmm nothing special. it is just a coincident.

Wednesday 3-8-2005...
Just came back from work.....then again mouse running on top....*krong krong krong, doggy start to bark. .....brother again got annoyed....hehehe and he said it again. "Dont Bark lah" ................................................... he keep quiet again....What? HEY! It seems my doggy understand that command. Wow!

Ok. Later my bro said,

BRO: "Hey u! Go take the bone now!" *finger point at it the bone located 7~10 feet away.

*Doggy took the bone. O_o huhh!!! What the!!!!???

BRO: "And Go behind now!!"

*Doggy go behind O_o!!!!! :*Billy Shock and die! How come he understand? We didnt teach him those!

Thursday 4-8-2005,

Last night, my parents bought some roti canai to eat. there are som part of the roti canais are black color already. so my mom gave it to him.

*he sniff and sniff and sniff.....he think something is not right.....and.......he bark at my mom! HAHAHAHA! My guess he was trying to say "Bullsh!t! Dont try to fool me, idiot!" HAHAHA

then he was aftering my fresh tasty roti bom. >_> that proves he likes roti canai but not the black ones

*go eat ur black roti canai lah! shuuuu shuuu!!........then he bark at me again.! O_o he must be saying ....(please insert ur word here)


Oh well thats all for my doggy.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Eng said...

hhhmmm....interesting, interesting

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

haha hey, thats so cute la

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home