Tuesday, May 23, 2006

KTM : Dead Again!

Tuesday 23rd May 2006,

It is another Tuesday. Was going back to home by KTM, then I saw a lot of people stand outside the KTM Bank Negara station. I walked over to talk a look. Heck it was another break down, and it is exactly 1 week after the last incident. I went up and ask the KTM officer whats going on to the KTM. He told me, there is something going wrong with the KTM power line. (the same thing happened last week, power supply offline).

Well I have not buy any ticket yet, I maked a quick decision for not wanting to wait for the KTM techicians to fix the problem. I walked to Sogo, take a cab & went back to home. :P During my journey to home. I saw another KTM stuck in the middle of nowhere. Door opened, (hehe) no passenger inside. (hmmm) I think the passengers have to walk on the rail road back the nearest station. (Ohhh my...What an "experience", why I'm not "lucky" enough to get that chance)
Thank goodness, this is my second time experiencing KTM stuck at Bank Negara station. I am lucky enough for not geting stuck in the middle of rail road. :P

This time I suspect it is the KTM fault. I think they didn't fix the cable properly last week. I guess the KTM techicians was rushing themselves to fix the cable b4 daylight (last week Tuesday).

Conclusion...

If u push the technicians, u end up screwing him up, because there is no in-deept checking, testing, optimizing done after the cable is deployed. u will lose more money in the end if a disaster come again. So please dont push the technicians. If u want to get ur things done earlier, please send in more human resources and have a good team leader to organize the bigger team.

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger ashes said...

one week once is too often billy?
nah..tats just too little..
trust me..it will be more accurate to say 1 day at least once or twice!

it has been happening since year 2001 when i first started using KTM regularly to get to college...and till now..man its 2006!
STILL THE SAME!!!

really dunno when they're gonna change..sigh

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Eng said...

I've been hearing this for far too many times, far too long. How come there stiil has't been improvements...

yet they always complain about losing money etc... and want to raise the fares.

Petrol price up, electrivity tariff up, water tariff coming soon (which I hope not) and the public transportation fares may just follow suite...

damn... this doesn't seem to end.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt on the 'inefficiency' of KTM. However, im more interested in the Conclusion section.

It sounds like one of the project that i know you are working on. hehhee...

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

pls help me pass your comment to my boss "DUN PUSH US SO MUCH"....i am appreciate it....haha!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger BillyTong said...

Dear Yslim, u ask ur boss to see my blog urself. U dont need my help to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home