Sunday, May 28, 2006

TNB : So much for a Tariff Hike.

Sat May 27 2006,

I was struggling myself because I am suffering for having stomach pain. ~11a.m-12pm I was still sleeping in my room.All my ankles was pain and my stomach was....arghh. I cant move much, I think sleeping is the best solution to keep myself away from all these suffering. I was like a lazy pig sleeping on my bed. All of the sudden, my fan has stop spinning, I was too tired didnt bother naything else. My room gets hotter, hotter and hotter. I cant sleep anymore, wake up, walked down stairs 2 check whats going on. Heck! There was no power supply!

~1.25pm still no power supply
Checked with neighboors to confirm it. My TV show "the making of X3 :The Last Stand" will start soon (1.30pm) . X-men series is one of my favourite fantasy/sci-fi movie after Lord of the RING and Star wars.

3.45pm
I was told by neighboors that the power will be up earliest by 5 to 6pm. The given reason from TNB is "Oversupply".

5pm still no sign..
boring nothing to do... no PC, no "internets", no Tv..................cannot go out becos i am sick.

7pm
we checked with our neighboors, all of them have eletricity except my house. So we wondered what was going wrong with our house.

Finally we had discovered that a sudden surge from TNB power supply had burned our main fuse. Call up our eletrical wireman to fix the problem for us. (TNB is not gonna care about u if it is only 1 house affected) *ahem my F1 qualifying will be start at 8pm. T_T

8.45pm. Finally I can switch on my Tv to watch my F1 qualifying.

It is justifiable that oil price hike may plummet ur profit. But that doesnt mean that u keep ur old equipment or use . All these are the basic requirements that need to keep our citizen happy & safety. (U owe me one main fuse), and the given reason "oversupply" doesnt make sense. If the max-allowed-input of every houses is XXX kw/h then ur sub station must be able to support every house using the max-allowed kw/h @ the same time. In engeneering concept, u always design things that is more capable than it supporting.

Example, the Penang bridge that was built decades ago is design to serve only 2 lanes of road, but its engineered to be able to support 3 lanes of road.

This rule is to over come the wear and tear. Machine tend to not in 100% working condition as they age.

end of story...

7 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

well at least not like my house area,everytime heavy rain no electricity, that would be like at least once a week during the peak rainnig season.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

compare this with streamyx's speed..u can understand how i feel...

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger BillyTong said...

TNB have nothing to do with streamyx speed, what are u talking about?

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Microwave circuit breaker tripping

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... download cisco vrf management student dublin car rental http://www.pizza-oven-for-sale.info/questions-on-clomid.html Free legal name change forms in canada mesotherapy skin centre singapore Call customer center service relationship practices 401k tax calculator acne laser surgery acne-inc

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am fresh to this. I came accross this board I find It very accessible and it's helped me out tons. I hope to give something back and help others like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Later

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new here. I stumbled upon this board I have found It exceedingly accommodating & its helped me loads. I should be able to contribute and help other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around

 

Post a Comment

<< Home