Saturday, June 24, 2006

Land Rover Test Drive Day

Saturday June 24th,
Today Land Rover Held a Test Drive session @ the Bukit Kiara Equestrian near KLGCC. My family and I went there @ 10am to try out the test drive.

Discovery 3
This is a 7 seater 4x4, to It cost about RM500K++. Discovery 3 is more practical and it is the "cheapest" among all 3 of them. We still cannot afford those rich car even they give us 75% discount, which is not gonna happen :P

Range Rover Sport
It has very nice sporty design, I like it very much and it comes with 3 LCD TVs to allow us to watch movie in the car. This car has the best handling. This baby cost about RM700K++

Ranger Rover
In terms of comfortable, the Range Rover is the best out all of them. but this thing cost u over RM1.1M to own it. O_O

Having to test drive cars that cost over half-a million was a nice experience, when u cant even afford to pay 25% of their cost. These cars are for the riches, not for the normal people like us. Besides all these, they also provide a free poly ride (riding horse :P ). I wasnt able to try those, but I believe I gonna try this next time.

I was told that next week they gonna have a live test drive @ their show room, Jalan Ampang.
Well thats all about my Saturday activity. ( I got no time to write, becos the world cup German vs Sweden is on live now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home