Sunday, July 09, 2006

Adsenseing my blog.

Many of u guys may wonder why my blog come out so many google ads. This is because I had intergrate Google Adsense into my blog, it allows my blog to generate very little income for me when my blog reader clicks anyone of those ads everytime. This includes the google search bar.

The income generated may be very little. But it is better than nothing, u know every cent counts in billy's eyes. From now on every time my reader clicks my ads with a diff IPs or when my reader use the search bar & click the ads in the search result, google will pay me once I reach enough money in a few years later.

Every single one of my ads & my seach toolbar has been specially customize by me to suit my blog's look and feel. I have added 1 additional radio option to allow my reader to search pages in Malaysia.

Thanks you for ur support.

Billy

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Eng said...

hey... how do you do that?
can teach us?

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger BillyTong said...

Dear, friend you can go google adsense to find out urself. They have good tutorials to guide u. It is a long story for me to explain step by step to u here. :)

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Vivicam 10 vivitar digital camera drivers vw Replacement parts for hot tools hair dryers Dosage nasal imitrex spray kitchen remodeling Cosmetic surgeon dr mulholland toronto protonix bingo online Tremors increased heart rate increased blood pressure Hot pics of jenna jameson fucking bdsm web cam Interior decor for an urban feel Flat panel refurbished tv http://www.cellulite-1.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home