Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bumiputra!

It has been sometime I have not update my blog, due to recently I am rather busy with my house renovation works. Now everything has been almost complete.

It is time to give my friends a short update of my blog.

This time I will be talking about our gov.

I will be talking about the recent years our gov is giving more and more rights to the bumiputra.

First of all , I would like to say sorry to those bumiputra friends. If you are in my shoe you will understand this policy is unfair to non-bumiputra. The bumiputra policy does not really help the bumiputra, it only help a small group of richer bumiputra to get richer.

The article is highlighting about the gov project <30M must give to bumiputra contractor, in my opinion such policy is very stone age and very unfair to those non-bumiputra. As the world is going for more open freetrade.(AFTA), our gov is going backward and introducing more racial policy; which is a reverse gear to the the country development.

For all my friends who are non-Bumi, if you have money or skills, move out from this country. The UK/Ireland like SE Asian, they are getting every one of the professional people from here. Two of my friends have migrate to UK/Ireland. This country is getting worst and hopeless.

For those who read Chinese u can check it here,
http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/news_item.asp?NewsID=15701

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home