Friday, October 13, 2006

From 90Km/h to 80Km/h?

I think everybody know the reduction of the speed limit in KL highways especially federal highway during Raya festival.

From my point of view, reducing this speed limit doesnt really reduce the accident rate. Accident do not happen because you drive fast. It is the driver's skills and attitude that cause the accident.

I might not be the best driver, but I'm damn sure there are a lot of people out there are more careless/worst than me.

I mean 90Km/h is already very slow. I usually drive faster than 90 when using federal highway. And now is reduced to 80Km/h,Oh come on, 80Km/h it is like cruising on the highway. For your information some part of the Karak highway have only 60Km/h speed limit which is too slow for a highway. Somehow I wonder how to set the speed limit? All of them doesnt really make sense at all.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger drlai said...

More haste less speed.
Biarlah lambat, asalkan selamat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home