Sunday, August 13, 2006

PCFair = The best deal!

Back on last Friday 11/08/2006,

I took leave and went PCfair to subcribe the HWM PC magazine with my 3 other friends. (Philip, Chun Eng & Chun Eng's brother) The 1 yr subcription cost me about RM144. For the first 100 subcribers of the day, u will get a free Samsung 80GB Hardrive and the first 200 subcribers will also get a 128MB World smallest waterproof/dustproof thumbdrive. (regardless whether u get the Hardisk or not)

I am the no45 subcriber. Here is what I got for paying Rm144.

-12x HWM monthly magazines for 1yr. (Worth Rm144)
- 1x Free Samsung 80GB Hardisk. (Worth Rm150)
- 1x World smallest waterproof/dustproof 128MB thumbdrive.
- 1x zyxel brand T-shirt.
- 1x zyxel brand Cap.

Here is the picture of the thumbdrive taken by my fren, Philip(he also got the same deal I have, no62 subcriber) By comparing the size with a 50cent coin.

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Wow, lucky to get so many freebies, hehe

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger ashes said...

heh..so u guys managed to be the first 100 subscribers eh.
not bad..worth it..;)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

We got up in the morning and reach KL convention center 30 minutes b4 the PCFair open. Thats why we got this deal. :D

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger drlai said...

1 GM costs only RM 80. I've bought one already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home