Sunday, July 30, 2006

I fixed my bike!

Last Sat,

I bring my bike to a bicycle shop to fix becos the gear shifters and the brakes were spoiled. I need to replace both of these. While my bike is fixing, I went to test 2 mountain bikes, RM880 and RM980. Both of them come with a front suspension. Both of them come with SRAM deraileur. (A Deraileur is a mechanic tool that change the gear) The Rm980 moutain bike is slightly better to ride, but the Rm880 one look more stylish. I personally like the Rm880 one.

Do I want to buy the bike? No. Because it is too expensive.

It cost me about RM118 to fix my bike, thats not very cheap. Becos the gear shifter alone cost me RM80++. After I got my bike fixed, I tried it; the gear shifter and the brake is very responsive. Now my bike is as good as a new one and I enjoy cycling almost everyday :D

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home